Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Dear CL

i received a phone call from a dear friend of mine...she's leaving to Bermuda this April..yupp Bermuda..holiday?..nope..she got a job offer.But why Bermuda?..the answer is " it will only take her 2 hrs + flight to see her love one"..though i'm going to miss her, at the same time i think she deserved to be happy too. She's been waiting for this opportunity for years and finally the time has come..I remembered first time i met CL..it was in 1993, back in Kuantan. She was the quiet type n we actually hit off very well. When we were in Boston, she was more than a friend to me..i shared a lot with her..good,sad memories..every time problems hit me,she will be the one with her shoulder to cry on..( esp. problems that involved with my other half)..not just me, but to everyone else. She's always there for us..and now its time for us to be there for her.. supporting her decisions..though we'll be sending her far away from us..as long as she's happy..we'll be too. I wish you the best CL and hope you'll find your happiness..i'm gonna miss you but hey..that's the point of having internet right so we all can keep in touch no matter where we are..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will missed her too. I know her since we were 16, then went to MCC and Boston. Now, she's going to Bermuda. My hangout buddy will be far away for me. I wish her happiness and success. Hmmm... wonder whether i'll be following her footsteps to Bermuda as well :-)

Anonymous said...

effie a dit...
yap, definitely gonna miss her, so much. my bosom-movie-buddy. no more sleepover too...where am i going to, next time i want to 'runaway from home'. whose gonna take me next time i 'merajuk'. emmm...bermuda...2++ hrs away from her loved ones, but half a world away frm me. so unfair...so...so unfair. well, i guess its about time, she get to spent more time wh her loved ones, so wish her "tout le bonheur dans le monde" ... "ayez le sort et beaucoup d'amusement. aimez-vous"...

Anonymous said...

CL comment,
My Boston friends....
To be honest with you its not and easy decision for me to actually take this step to go to this new place new people new job but I guess I have to try.. and the statement "2 hours from Boston" yeah that actually plays an important role too.. ;)


... the memories with you guys will always be the best memories I have throughout my life.. I cherished the moments we had last time.. and I do hope the friendship we have will always last forever!! Students life in Boston was such a wonderful moment..
Can friendship stand the test of distance, and time? I bet we can proof we can...
Please do keep in touch...!! And yes you are all welcome to visit me in Bermuda!!