Tuesday, December 26, 2006

mama's office

the other day..while i was in the kitchen..my 3 yrs old boy came to me and..

"mama..why you like kitchen so much?"

"hmmm..because i have to cook."

"why you have too cook?"

"if i don't cook, then we have nothing to eat."

"so... kitchen is your office?"

"hmmm ya...?!???"

"okie dokie..bye mama."

hmm nampak gayanya macam tu la...for the past 7 years..and for many more years to come. Eventhough am not really good at it, but the most important thing is my kids love my cooking...like Aqeelah..she prefers my laksa, nasi lemak to others..she said..mama masak sedap tak pedas sangat..and Haaziq pun..well he eats most everything...as for MD..he's not that choosy tapi org katakan..air tangan isteri tu pengikat kebahagian rumahtangga....so office pun office lah...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bertuah le suami dpt rasa masakan dr air tangan isteri nih kan...
i ni..? jarang sekali nak masuk dapor nih...