Thursday, June 21, 2007

what will be will be

"Que sera sera
What will be will be"
Exactly 9 years ago i graduated from Northeastern University in Boston. It was such a wonderful day. Graduated with Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, i had so many plans at that time. If you had ask me that very moment, where do i see myself in 9-10 years ? My answers would be happily married with kids, nice home and working (read:careerwoman). Alhamdulillah...all my dreams come true except one. Yupp you got it right..it has never cross my mind 9 years ago that, i will be a full time housewife. The least that i thought i would be, kerja few years then after a while maybe in the 40s i would retire...i had to put up (pekak kan telinga) with lots of comments especially with close relatives and people i met when i told them am a fulltime housewife with degree. Regret? No ...not at all. But tipulah if i said i never think about it at all. There were days when i would imagine how's life would be the other way around...tapi Allah SWT lebih mengetahui. Maybe this is my path..kita hanya boleh merancang tapi hanya dengan ketentuanNYA barulah ia tercapai..
Anyway,..before i go on and on...just want to wish my dearest friend Aminah...( in the 2nd pic with MD and me) happy birthday...her birthday is on June 20 same day with our commencement. Hope she is well..coz lately dia senyap je..keeping low profile??


By the way...i graduated that day not only with an honor degree but with MD on my side too! 2 dalam 1.
"now i have children of my own
they ask their mama what would they be?"
will i be pretty, will i be rich
i tell them tenderly"
que sera sera...what will be will be.."












5 comments:

Mrs O said...

terkejut badak nampak gambar aku yg comel tuh ..hahah....anyway tq my dear friend....i am well....still a housemom, still breastfeeding...and bz with aaqil...my little rascal keeps me from be on internet longer than before. I sold my apartment...maybe bigger plans coming up....got a new place....will let you know if my big plan materialised..cheers and love u..!!!

Anonymous said...

wah, muda jelita semuanya...

Unknown said...

Yus! Those were the good old days! Wow...it has been 9 years! Feels just like yesterday when 6 of us crammed in one apartment! :-)
Whenever you guys feel like refreshing those memories or to walk down Huntington Ave and eat Shawarma or to browse thru those shops on Newbury Street or to do a quick shopping at Downtown Crossing again..just give us a call! We are here and insyaallah will be here for a while!
-elin

Unknown said...

Que Sera Sera... The song that we all learned at CML Slim River... :)

I still remember the first day when we registered at CML... We happened to be on the same train... reached there at Slim River early morning... before sunrise...

Old memories.. I still remember them all...

-HBM-

Online Poker said...

I here am casual, but was specially registered to participate in discussion.