Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Patient Polly

Took the "Mommy Style" Quiz on FB and this is the result...


Patient Polly

What a joy to live in your house! Your kids only do activities they enjoy and at their own pace. Work will always be there and you don't stress about your to-do list. Your house isn't spotless, but it doesn't harm anyone if the toys are left out and the dishes are in the sink. You enjoy watching your kids play and time to yourself. Life won't pass you by too quickly!



Am i really a "patient polly"? well at some level its true...but ada kalanya bom jangka ni meletup jugak.. As clearly mentioned above..WORK: read: basuh baju, sidai baju lipat baju, kemas rumah, masak definitely will always be there..tak pernah habis punya...sometimes tak sampai 5 mins pun kemas..then sepah balik. Having 3 not-so-little rascals at home..5 mins is more than enough. However i try my best to train my rascals to be more responsible towards their toys...or else into the garbage bag yahahahah..


Nowadays am trainning my aqeelah to wash her own plate everytime she finishes her meal..and haaziq needs to remember to brings his empty plate/cups to the sink..not just throw them under the sofa...yupp under the sofa..bayangkan..sometime after few days( errr..sometimes je ya..) tak sapu sampah you look under the sofa..ya allah..MACAM MACAM ADA..


i do enjoy watching my kids playing together...but believe me it will only last for maximum 30 mins. After that..mula la.."you ni", "its mine", "semua you nak buat", " this cannot be done" bla bla bla....dengan yg kecik pun sama naik je...his favourite sentence will be "janganla" or "you fireee pom pom.."


most of the time, i dont really have time for myself..kalau ada pun kena curi2 masa...to blog, check my FB, web surfing..in between housechores n kids...However,my kids will always give way to me to watch my fav. TV programme..( more like..dah dah mama nak tengok tv plak hahah). Kalau ikutkan hati tu..there are so many things that i want to do..bila tengok blog org lain macam2 hobi yg ada...tapi itulah..i really need to find "real time" if i want to do all this and strong will..ni tak "hangat2 taik ayam je"...


my 3 rascals memang very demanding or is it me who pampered them too much? Semua mama tolong buatkan. I keep telling them " ni kalau dok nursery habisla"...hahaha..

being a stay at home mom..memang mencabar. You work 24-7, 7 days a week ..on call all the time you name it....therefore patient is a must ( although i recommend once a while kena letupkan juga bom jangka ;o) so you 'll feel better ) ..and i pray to ALLAH SWT everyday berilah hambamu ini hati yang bersih, sabar dalam mengendalikan hari2 yang ada. Insyallah


5 comments:

MariaFaizal said...

No break, no resignation allowed :D
But I'm really thankful to have chosen my children above my career.

P/S: OMG!!!! Your skin's flawless!!! Checking out your header!!! :D Jgn marah Yus...

yus said...

kimi..mana ada flawless..its camera trick la.. :D cuba u zoom in mesti nampak what my kids call "pokodot":freckles ..my skins is oily la..hmm dah lama tak pergi facial...

harhtan said...

Hmm.. mmg mencabar jd fulltime hwife kan... kan..
Tp i mmg solute korang yg fulltime ni.. i nak jaga anak on weekend jer pun rasanya mcm kena sakit jantung... ;P

Anonymous said...

could u please change ur layout.. susah nak baca laa.. saket mata

yus said...

hi anonymous...

sorry i didnt realized that the layout susah nak baca....maybe because of the font color..anyway..hope the new one is better..thanks for dropping by!