Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Full Blossom


i love to see beautiful things..flowering especially..any sort of flower will do..i love spending my time at the nursery ( and malls too :o) ). Just browsing around..looking at the pots n plants..every morning i would spend my times "membelek" my flowering plants around my house..it is my therapy session..it feels good to look at those beautiful colors ( kalau dia berbunga la..kalau tak..bosan gak..) ..sometimes geram bila ada bunga yg dimakan serangga..hmmm
here are a few flowerings plant from my garden..hope you enjoy it as much as i do!

4 comments:

MariaFaizal said...

Gorgeous, Yus!
You're an ideal woman.Great cook & fantastic gardener.Ditto to you.

Have a great evening.

yus said...

Thanks kimi! those flowers keeps my mind occupied..

Anonymous said...

biasa je

Anonymous said...

your routine of sniffing flowers every morning is the envy of every woman. - sab