Wednesday, July 26, 2006

...and he is 3 !!

My baby boy turned 3 on July 1,2006. My goodness how fast time flies. I still can remembered the day we went to Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital. At 3.51pm, Muhammad Haaziq was born right on his due date. Alhamdulillah everything went well. He was a good boy and sister, Aqeelah adores him so much. He was quite big at birth, 3.50kg and we could see that tru out his growing years. Just like other boys, he is so lasak. He loves to play rough n tumble. But what i love so much is when he plays "cat" with aqeelah. He would sniffs, crawls and be like a cat..so manja. He still sleeps with us but now that he's getting bigger n tidur pun ala2 komando tendang sana sini, its time to train him to sleep on his own. So far he's doing ok, but then i have to sacrifice my hand as he needs to hold on to it until he falls asleep. I do miss having him with me on my bed because he always cuddle and sleep so close to me...but then bila part dia buat komando in the middle of the nite..itu yang tak tahan...He is growing so fast and yet he still my baby boy..my Haaziq comelll ( his answer everytime we ask; haaziq what?haaziq comelll)

a few days after he was born


on his 1st Birthday with his first car

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

soon he'll be a comelll big bro!!

Mrs O said...

so handsome anak hang

Slinky said...

Comelnya diaaa...
Agak agak muka siapa Haaziq nih kan?..
Dapat cake batman ker itu hari?..