Wednesday, February 04, 2009

3 things about me...

CheLat forwarded this to me few months ago..didnt get a chance to answer it back then..anyway here are 3 things about me that you might or might not know...

Three jobs I have had in my life: librarian at NEU, clerk at Stop and Shop, Assistant at Massport and Replacement Teacher. After that i sign up for lifetime job.. House & Domestic Manager

Three places I have lived: Bangi, Norwich, Port Elizabeth


Three shows that I watch: Grey's Anatomy: just started to watch this and now am hooked, Friends-my fav. show. I can watch this many2 times without ever feel bored or whatso ever, Cooking & Home Decor programme: i love cooking program but at the end of the day i always cook the same meal hahha..why hmmm maybe because its hard to please MD n kids ... ooo i also like How I Met Your Mother sitcom...


Three places I have been: Boston: belajar n berchenta , Port Elizabeth: first home after getting married, Norwich

Three places I have been this week: Kids School, Pasar, Nursery Plant

Three hobbies or likes: Gardening, Surfing the internet, belek pokok bunga


Three people who e-mail me regularly: usually frens from Egroup..but lately egroup makin sunyi..so tak de sapa la sangat..

Three of my favourite foods: laksa teluk kechai the best laksa in the world ;o), baked pasta, gulai nangka


Three places I'd rather be right now: Spa...memanjakan diri ;o), in a bath tub having bubble bath without any distruption.., having a romantic ...well a peaceful diner with MD...where i dont have to worry about my kids making a mess..hahahha


Three things I am looking forward to this year: my 10th yr anniversary, hari raya: because this yr balik kedah heheheh and ............................still in progress

No comments: