Thursday, April 20, 2006

Its been raining for the past few days especially in the evening. My flower garden in particular the bougainvillea are not "doing well". The flowers are like hidup segan luruh tak mahu. As we all know, bougainvillea needs lots of sunlight. And maybe some pruning will help too to encourage new growth. A rule of thumb is to prune, once the blooming is over, for example, if the growth where the blooming occurs has grown out 6", prune off the old blooms cluster plus 3" of the stem after blooming. Also pinching the tips of your bougainville encourages new growth and flower. I have been a little bit busy these past few weeks and been neglecting my garden. And am feeling so bad about it.




Last weekend we all went to Ipoh, again. Hubby had to attend the Educamp Program at Tronoh. This time we just stayed at the hotel and enjoyed the pool as hubby had to work until midnight. I did not get a chance to swim since i had to look afterHaaziq. But Aqeelah really enjoyed herself with the pools. By the way, do you know that Ipoh is known as Bougainvillea city? Unfortunately, hubby took the camera with him. Therefore there were neither pics of the kids nor the bougainville taken. Am a little bit frustrated, however,I did snaped some pics with my camera phone but silly me donno how to upload it into the PC 8-( .

So this week i need to spend some quality time with my flowers. Believe it or not, i talk to my plant hahahhaha.

No comments: