Monday, April 03, 2006

April Fool Weekend 1

Started of the April Fool weekend with the cancellation of my swimming class. I was actually looking forward to practice my swimming (sort of addicted hahaha) ever since I made it to swim the whole laps. Yupp it was such a big deal to someone like me to be able to do that. Am a bit frustrated, after all I drove all the way just to know they cancelled the class and Aqeelah kept asking why and why they need to clean the pool when its already clean etc…but am still in a happy mood because now I don’t have to rush home to get ready for my first outing with my “zebra” face (my sun block don’t really do the work ..berbelang2 muka after swimming).

Yes..my first outing without kids. It has been almost 6 years and am kindda looking forward to it. However Aqeelah really made a big fuss over it. She kept asking me why she wasn’t invited? Why am not going to bring her or Haaziq? When are you coming back? Why this why that. And am like, my dear why you are “concern” of me going out when you never bother when daddy go somewhere? She gave me her long face and went off. Haaziq on the other hand, doesn’t even care since he was too occupied with the Bubble gums. Hubby was supportive though because he knew that I do need some “time out” after many many years. The party was actually a going away party for our dear friend CL. It was the longest lunch ever at Cyberjaya Lodge Restaurant – the Verandah. Though am not really satisfied with the food I ordered, but the company of good old friends makes all the differences. It is nice to catch up with everybody and reminiscence the good times we had back there in Boston. Too bad Ain could not make it because her son, Aqin, was admitted due to asthma and not to forget Minah. Maybe next time..How about during CL’s wedding everyone? God Willing.

Back from left: Angah, Suriyati, Effie, Denn, Me. Front from left:Suriyati's boy-Ammar,KakNiza, CL

Hubby came to pick me up later. Kids were all showered and in their pyjamas. Who said hubby could not look after the kids.. Maybe next time I could have more “time out”? What do you reckon Yang? By the way, thanks again to Denna, Effie and CL for keeping me company. And again thanks for a wonderful day everyone and CL good luck to your new life.

1 comment:

Mrs O said...

wah happening abis mak2 bonda dan anak2 dara...well, if cannot make it for CL wedding...i am waiting for dayna and effie turn..so boleh gather..do u have effie contact no or wat soever..i miss everybody...today had a chance to talk to angah and she is coming to sing next month yeayyy!!...