Tuesday, March 10, 2009

over the weekend

just finished cooking dinner for the family...char kwey teow for MD n me, and spagetti bolognese for aqeelah n hafeez..haaziq..he'll eat both coz he is not picky..just like the mother..will try for anything except kayu batu..;o)..my babies are still sleeping and i'm trying to get my post out before they both are up....

anyway..my weekend was hmm oklah..its been raining these few days but we managed to finish our small garden project. We finally put the sleepers and the stones..and the garden looks a bit better now. Next project will be to clean up this one side of the garden and plant it with proper plant..before this..i just "plant-throw" apa2 aje ..and it ends up..sakit mata memandang..tak de konsep langsung..so we are doing it slowly since MD wants to DIY..which i think will be a longggg wait...tapi tak pe...we'll see how the progress goes.

Sunday, went to a friend's house for Aqiqah and House Warmning Kenduri. Food was delicious..beriani with acar buah..and roasted lamb. Met some of my friends whom i only met during special occasion like this..or maybe when someone had a baby or hari raya open houses. Tukar2 cerita..but me ..the housewife apa sangat le nak cerita..so more on listening...when i look at them ( read: career women) and my other friends from college...honestly i felt so "rendah diri"..why..hmmm will blog about this later on..but they are nice peeps.

by the way..do you, husband n wife keeps secret from each other..like ur password to your acct, FB etc?...last nite i was checking my FB when MD wanted to see his. So i logged out and sign in for him..then i asked: ur password? he smiled n said..."am not going to tell you.." what...%$*£?
blah terus from the computer and still cant get over it till now...warghhhh..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

to me.. password emel/fb etc is not a secret.. its more on privacy.. not all things we can share with our other half right? so dont take it seriously.. everybody's need PRIVACY!

yus said...

Privacy ehhh..? you r right but still * lost my word*..tak pe la..its bygones

Sab said...

..password thing to me and hubby is never an issue, knowing and remembering each other passwords, well make our life become easier..but, it is a choice and i guess sometimes maybe it is good to respect it that way..maybe, i dunno

Anonymous said...

for me, it's not an issue as well.. but, being ignorannce sometimes, aku tak ingat pun password dia.. everytime he asks me to log in into his accounts, he needs to tell me his passwords again and again.. aku pulak.. i always used common password...

harhtan said...

yus, para hubby mmg mcm tu, suka secretive ngan wife diorang. tp p/word kita nak pulak diorang tau kan..kan..semua cerita kita dia nak tau, tp bila tanya pasal cerita diorang?..silap2 gaya suruh kita diam. jgn banyak tanya...hehehe

Yus, blog everlasting tu blog syere with my classmate masa kat poly dulu.. feel free tu comment anyting kat situ no..