Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Most Favourite Love Songs

this entry is actually a tag from KIMI's blog http://mariafaizal-homesweethome.blogspot.com/ . It was interesting therefore i decided to list down my choices of favourite love songs. The songs are in the chronicle order of the events happening throughout my life..ye la masa muda2 dulu masa berchenta la most of it.

1. Kisah Cinta by Ebby Saiful (Azmil Mustafa) n Ogy. This song was in the soundtrack of Suara Kekasih. A very romantic love story and was one of my old time fav. Cinta terhalang oleh darjat kekeluargaan...memang tangkap syahdu bila dengar lagu ni..

2. Please Forgive Me by Bryan Adams. When i was in MCC..i had a big crush on this guy..lets just call him "N"..handsome, sweet guy. He was my senior tapi ye la..tak kesampaian...hehehe..but we remain good friends till now.

3. Hard to say I'm Sorry by Eagles. I was quite close with this guy "AL"..and hmmm lets just say he was more like a brother to me. Sebab tu tak jadi. He gave me a mix tape ( ada la lagu ni and other songs like Miracles by Mariah Carey& Whitney, Heroes by Mariah and Aerosmith songs..dah tak ingat semua) before he left to states.

4. I Swear by All for One. It was summer 1994. And that song memang tengah meletup. Just got back from Tioman Island with the rest of the gang for Summer Development Program..which when i think it back..tak de program apa pun just having lotssafun out in the sun with the coolest peeps!

5. Untukmu by Feminin. Dedicated this song to FR before we both left to States. "kita bersama mengejar mimpi, terpisah sementara kupasti, suatu hari nanti cinta kita bersemi, kembali menerangi mekar ditaman hati"..but the long distance relationship didn't work out. We broke up 4 mths after that.

6. You're not Alone by Michael Jackson. I was stressed with the the long distance relationship with FR at that time and he send me this song.,,jiwang habis la masa tu ;o)

7. One Sweet Day by Boys 11 Men n Mariah Carey. 311 Huntington Ave. CheLat n K.Niza's room..MD n Minah "karaokeing" lagu ni...brings back so much of wonderful memories..

8. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion. (this is the hightlight of the entry..)Watched Up Close and Personal with MD...."you're my strength when i was weak, you're my voice when i couldnt speak, you're my eyes when i couldnt see.....you say no sky was out of reach..you stood by me and i stood tall..i have your love i had it all.." thanks dear...

9. Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton. They played this song over n over again on the radio..ye la masa tu lagu ni memang top..and memang mendayu2 tangkap jiwang gitu..MD n me were on a road trip to Philadelphia together with CheLat, Elin n Leman.

10. Iris by Awie. "Kau masih kucintai sungguh..." told MD this song is for him..he just gelak2...( takde romantika langsung *sigh*)...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yus.. aku boleh teka semua guys in this entry although hang guna "coding".. hehehe... -Linda

yus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yus said...

hahhaah....100+ markah untuk hang kerana berjaya meneka lelaki2 yg pernah n masih bertakhta di hati aku

MariaFaizal said...

Hi Yus,
Sorry for being so late commenting on this one.

All the songs are all time favourite. And, you're a romantic at heart wifee. I'd say your hubby is one lucky man.