Friday, March 31, 2006

Not a good day!

It has not been a good day for me today. It started out pretty ok until the cashier at McD took someone else order before me! Didn't she see me standing there with 2 loud kids running here and there? and didn't the other person whom being served before me saw me standing there just slightly next to her? I wanted to complaint to the manager but NO i choose not to do that. Maybe this is another way to test my level of patience. Finally, we had our lunch and kids were enjoying themselves as the rain started to pour..i mean really really pouring! The only thing that crossed my mind at that time was..my washing! I hang it outsides before we left. Another misfortune. We left McD after the rain stopped and I took the longer route home just because I needed to stop at the ATM machine for some cash. I could not believed my eyes when i saw a sign "close from 1.20pm until 2.20pm due to Friday prayer" and I was like 10 minutes late! There are women workers in there and I asked politely if they could just let me in for the ATM..but NOPE! SOO frustrating. Worst to it..I have been trying to upload pics for my previous post but keep getting the same thing " file contain no data" or "could not connect to blogger.com, test your connection". Can somebody or anybody help me? Arghhhh

3 comments:

Andrea said...

hello!! Thanks for comenting on my blog. I unfortunatly have never been to Malaysia but one of our good friends is from there. I totally sympathise with the laundry outside. We hang our clothes as well and the weather is a constant panic attack for me this time of year! That and my husband seems to never notice the rain until all the clothes are socked!!!

Mrs O said...

hii yus..
be patient aa my friend....sometimes blog slow because users kat luarnegeri )omputih countries ) byk pakai..so hanga gak2 time depa nie tido baru hang upload

ok dear....i had a bad bloody period day today heheheh....sakit cramp..dah tua2 pun cramp

yus said...

This got nothing to do with omputih users minah..ada bugs kat computer ni..tapi dah ok ! hang punya cramp ok dah? Guna hot water bottle kasi tuam sikit..n make sure b4 period day byk2 exercise.. get well soo beb!