Wednesday, May 03, 2006

May is Here

Pejam Celik Pejam Celik...May is here. Time flies! Am turning 31 in a few more days. Do i feel old or slightly matured? Is my body getting too much "fat" nowadays? Although hubby said he does not mind all those extra "tyres", but..ada juga but if i lose all those "tyres" i definitely will look much better. Trying to deny it by putting the blame on the shrinking pants/jeans duhhh.. but reality bites! As i look at myself in the mirror, i know that am not as young as 10 yrs ago. Aqeelah sometimes ask me to put on my make up whenever we go out because she said i look old without it! hmmm even my own daughter complaint now :o( I definitely will have to make some improvement about it. And it will be one of my birthday wish list. Speaking of birthday..happy birthday to Amy (3 may) , Elin (9 may), my niece Ayin and Safwa, maksu (22 may)

Your Birth Month is May

Unique and creative, you seek your own path in life.You love change and are able to adapt to any situation.
Your soul reflects: Sweetness, joy, and a complete life.
Your gemstone: Emerald
Your flower: Lily of the Valley
Your colors: Yellow, red, and green

What Does Your Birth Month Mean?

No comments: