Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Forever Charmed

I watched the ever last episode of Charmed last nite and I would say it was a perfect ending. An ending that am sure everybody would be happy to see. After 8 years (could you believe it) of battling with the so-called-demons.., trying to have a normal life as mortals, losing one sister (though it actually because the cast could not stand her attitude so they had to “killed” her) they finally found their destiny. Piper, Phoebe and Paige, the 3 witches or should I say the Charmed one will always be our favourite witches. Although am not really their best fan... I do watch it (sort of keeping it up to date) whenever I …hmm let say when I feel like watching it... ( I do have other things to do too)..because sometimes the story line was too much.. mengarut n seksi sangat..the truth is...I missed Prue...yupp the sister that “died” played by Shannen Doherty. I started watching her in BH90210 as Brenda Walsh..(she only stayed till season 2 or 3? again..problems with other casts). At that time she was so young and fresh. She got a lot of talents but sad to say she has the kind of attitude that pissed out a lot of people. Too bad...sayang sekali...muka comei perangai tak comei..for me comei la walaupun hubby keeps telling me muka dia slightly herot ya ke?
Anyway, what am trying to say here, last nite in the final episode, I was a little bit “terkilan” when the scene where old Piper and old Leo walked up the hall of fame” stairs, there was no pictures of Prue. Despite all the bad things she had done, I think they should have her on the hall of fame since she was one of the sisters. However, when Piper’s granddaughter end it up by closing the door the way Prue used to do it.. I know everything is alrite. Perfecto! That’s it!

p.s: semalam tengok "ungu violet"..ala yg Dian Sastro from Indonesia tu berlakon ..aduss..sedih bangat...meleleh airmata..

No comments: