Monday, June 12, 2006

How long can i take it?

Weekend was alrite. Went to my swimming class as usual. Am learning the free style swimming right now. And it's been almost 4 lessons and yet i still can't do it. Am at the phase of giving up already. So frustrated. Why is it so easy for those kids ( age around 9-11) to do it..it only took them 1-2 lessons and they will be swimming like pros. And moi? Still terkial2 nak buat breathing. Moan it to hubby about it and as usual he keeps on encouraging me. It's a learning process he said n bla bla bla. The kids obviously just being kids. They are known as fast learners. Hmmm i just hope he is right because i don't know how long can i take it.



Back at home, am having such a problem or more like annoyed with the next door bibik. I know that am only renting and did not really use my backyard specifically the fence.but it doesnt give her the right to hang her washing there. Seriously..if we shared the fence then am ok with that but we don't and it's bugging me...Whenever i open the kitchen window (which i do most of the time) i can see such a beautiful view..yupp the washing...bibik tu plak dengan selambanya senyum..tumpang sidai rumah mak aqeelah ya.. My God! sabag ajalah kalau lawa tak pe jugak..;-p.. Hubby said just hang in there..we'll be moving soon..hmmm again..hope he is right..hope we will be moving soon coz..i don't know how long can i take it.

ps: the pic got nothing to do with my ventings..just that i feel calm when i look at it... sejuk mata memandang. Does it mean am opening my soft spots for cats? Still NO!

2 comments:

Mrs O said...

insyallah...i am sure your coming lesson u will be mastering free style..good luck....my instructor last time told me i swam like a tarzan.for my free style.haha. fade up!

yus said...

minah- tak kisah la tarzan ka apa as along as boleh berenang tak tenggelam kan..

sab- yupss..it's hard to say no esp. when bibik tu yg lelainnya baik..cuma bab sidai baju depan muka aku je yg kurenggg..SABAQ byk la jawapnya..