Thursday, June 29, 2006

Nearly 2 weeks tak blooging..is it a matter of no idea or malas? Hmm idea tu ada ..so it must the laziness..lately am really not in the mood of writing. Lots of wonderful things happened this past few weeks…Our dearest friend Heizam a.k.a Cik Lat is officially Mrs Clark now. After 6 yrs of waiting, finally they got married on June 16, 2006. CL looked so happy and berseri-seri in her white dress. How I wish I could be there…opps forgot to mention that she got married in Boston. Arghh Boston…I had so many memorable thoughts about that special place..but..not going into details right now..tersasar kejab..because this entry is not about me..It’s about CL. Am wishing her the very best of luck and may happiness be with her always.

Last week was also my dear friend’s birthday. What a lovely date 20.06.2006. Amin gadis Comel..who could ever forget her. She’s the bubbliest and yet very sensitive. I’ve known her since my high school yr back in MRSM Beseri. But we were not that close back then..until we became roommate in Boston. We had our ups and downs but at the end of the day I still adore her and enjoy our friendships very much. Happy Birthday Minah…moga2 panjang umur dan dimurahkan rezeki selalu.

1 comment:

Mrs O said...

tq yus..aku pun sayang dan ingat hang selalu....bila ek boleh jumpa noo?