Tuesday, March 21, 2006

311 Huntington Ave

courtesy of ART Harun

From left: the most caring and understanding - Cik Lat, healthy concious beauty queen - KNiza, cute and adorable - Minah, Myself, tall serious and funny - Elin and last but not least Beckham no. 1 girl - Angah

Remember our early years in Boston, those were among the fondest memories in my book of life. Having a chance to share the yellowish fall foliage, cold and snowy winter, colorful spring tulips and hot summer day with all of you makes life even more beautiful. We've been thru lots of things...happy, sad, misrable you name it but those were the things that made us who we are today. Kniza is a proud owner of She's Fit, Elin with her Gymboree, Angah and Cik Lat doing great in their Financial Industry while myself and Minah at this moment are happy looking after our little family at home.

in front of Museum of Fine Arts T-station

We've grown so much from the day we landed our feet in Boston. Could not believed my eyes every time i flipped thru my old photo albums. It that really us...hahahah so funny. The way we dressed, we posed at almost every single place.. even with the policeman hahaha. Gosh really missed those day. And of course i miss all of you too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Che Lat wrote,

Ha ah.. that pix is really cute.. duh .. your writing really bring me back to all those memories.. I miss hse moment alot too.. Still remember we have a shift on cooking day.. Ha ha.. of course.. kakn is my partner on cooking she is agood cook still remember her apple pie..!! And yus somehow when I look at the pix it reminds me your ikan paus.. bantal. white He he.. your trademark is TWEETY BIRD.. he he.. and minah I still remember we tried to fake a call call the guys saying that we are calling frm from Arlington.. that was hillarious man...!! I do miss those moment I always do.. and yes wish that we all can all at once be there again all of us...! YUs you bringn back all the memories.. I am sure others will feel the same when they look at the photo..

Anonymous said...

My dear Chempaka Sri,
How can i forget those days in Boston.. and the 3yrs journey at Northeastern.. it was nice to get to see that pix again.. looking back, i am thankful that God had given me such experiences and wonderful circle of frens.

I miss those days too.
Love, Anggerik